Monday, February 6, 2012

I love you..

When wandering through the internet and different webpages, I found an interesting article.
It was about greeks and their myths and beliefs. And take my point mates, they made sense..

Here is an extract..

Those Greeks had a very logical reason for the existence of a "soul mate".
They believed that humans initially had two heads, four arms and four legs.
They were then cut into half (not exactly, but yes.. cut is the most appropriate word I could find) as a consequence of some form of disobedience to the gods, thus creating the modern human, who was left to search for his or her other half - the soul mate.

A new age belief is that souls are made with a direct connection to one another, in pairs as they say, and it is the other pair of your soul, that is your ultimate soul mate.

In the life of every person, there is "at least one person" (yes, true for many!) with whom we make a very deep connection. The connection at times is too deep, beyond our greatest and wildest dreams.

And my dreams - the deams in my mind, the ambition that fuels my ideas, the mischief that runs through my brain, the light that permeates my eyes, the invisible tickle that makes me smile....

It's all you.

I just cant wait for your answer!!!
I.. am already yours!

3 comments: